Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Stalling

Tyler has about a million and one stall tactics to avoid going to bed. Last night as I was getting him all snuggled in, he said he needed to use the bathroom (yah right). When we got to the bathroom he sat on the toilet for forever and I asked him if he really needed to go. He said, "No, I guess my pee and poo already went to bed."

4 comments:

Christina Updike said...

So funny!!! Lily stalls every night also ... and uses the potty excuse. so hard not to let them go during the potty training phase! Love his thinking!!

Kinder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kinder said...

That is funny! I probably never thought up a good excuse like that when I was 3.

Love,
Robyn

Kinder said...

That is funny! I probably never thought up a good excuse like that when I was 3.

Love,
Robyn