Sunday, July 8, 2012

Happy 4th

Because we had just come home from Camp Grammy the night before, we kept the 4th pretty low key.  Can you tell the boys are still tired?  We went to the Edmond Parade which was entertaining as usual.  Mikey loved the horses and Tyler loved the "motorcycle guys."  I loved putting Mikey in a redneck tank top. 
Truthfully, seeing the Star Wars Club people is the real reason we went.  Nothing says, "I love you America" like people dressed head to toe in Star Wars garb in 100 degree weather. 
Later that day we went to a little BBQ at our friend's house.  We've now lived in Edmond a year.  I feel like it takes that long to feel really comfortable in a place.  I remember when we first got here thinking I might never find a good group of girlfriends.  Obviously I have and I'm really grateful about that.  Today Tyler was asking us when we were going to move again.  I told him we wouldn't for a long time.  Hopefully that will be true because we really love it here.

2 comments:

Christie said...

You crack me up. I love the comment about the Star Wars.

beks27 said...

Redneck tank tops are the cutest