Confession: I watch the Bachelorette. Tom is totally against it, for good reason. However, he got sucked in the other night. I'm glad he did because Tom is the funniest person in the world and makes watching even better.
He let me make a bunch of videos of him answering all those cheesy bachelorette questions. I love it!
okay, best lines.....vulnerability..I didn't even know where to find that.....it was back in the freezer isle...and then second....You can't just put your heart in a hard hat. You make me want to watch that trashy show. maybe i can just watch tom's takes on the show every week. :)
2 comments:
Emily, this is hilarious! I love the Bachelorette because it is so freaking funny. I'm glad Tom caught the bug :) lol
okay, best lines.....vulnerability..I didn't even know where to find that.....it was back in the freezer isle...and then second....You can't just put your heart in a hard hat. You make me want to watch that trashy show. maybe i can just watch tom's takes on the show every week. :)
Post a Comment