Sunday, July 17, 2011

Meal Time

Tyler has always been a good/messy eater. He'll eat almost anything which is good but there's always a film of stickiness covering his entire eating area and body. How do you like his smoothie, handle bar mustache? FYI The smoothie has pureed broccoli and carrots mixed with fruit. The day he has a good smoothie from a place like Jamba, my extra veggie efforts will be ruined. Poor Mikey only gets to eat his bib. Tyler likes to stand at the counter while I make meals. The other day he turned around backwards and thought he was the most amazing thing ever. "Look Mom! I'm backwards. Take a picture! Take a picture!!"

2 comments:

Christie said...

I thought that the mustache was pretty funny.

Carly

I think it is fun because you get to play in the sprinklers. Here it is too rainy to go to the pool.

Robyn

ILIIKED seeing mikey crawl.

macy

Anonymous said...

Whatr a wonderful mom to make such delicious snacks!
Love,
Grammy