Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Slacking

I know I've been a slacker blogger. Life has been crazy and I can't find my camera. ARG! The good news is that we accepted and offer on our house. HOORAY! Now we are feverishly trying to find a house here. We're hoping to make a decision in the next few days. We live in temporary housing right now...a.k.a. the third floor of an apartment complex. Did you know that if you kick each stair on the way up it makes a loud sound? Tyler does. Anyway...hopefully I will find my camera soon and take pictures of my cute boys but for now you'll have to settle for ones I took a month ago.
Tyler looks like he's up to no good...I love it. I also love Mikey's wispy old man hair.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just making up and down the three flights of stairs is a feat let alone keeping up a blog. The grandboys are cute!
Gram