Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Dinner????

Lately I can't think of anything to make for dinner. I'm in need of some inspiration. What have you had for dinner lately? You don't have to post a recipe (unless you want to). Just tell me what you've eaten so I can look up a recipe on my own. THANK YOU!!! (I think I can say with confidence that Tom and Tyler thank you too.)

7 comments:

Colleen said...

Hmmm...lately we've had shrimp broccoli alfredo, homemade pizza, chicken and dumplings, chicken and broccoli (with the leftover chicken), fajitas, chicken bacon stroganoff, fried rice and eggrolls...can't think of any more right now.

Amber said...

I second the chicken and broccoli. I also have this really great brown rice and black bean baked dish. Are you a seafood fan? Salmon is always a good (healthyish) choice. During the spring/summer I do a lot more salads and just count it as a meal, but I don't have men in the house who need meat!

Mike said...

Big Mac, Mc DLT, a Quarter-Pounder with some cheese, Filet-O-Fish, a hamburger, a cheeseburger, a Happy Meal. McNuggets, tasty golden french fries, regular or larger size, and salads: chef or garden, or a chicken salad oriental. Big Big Breakfast, Egg McMuffin, hot hot cakes, and sausage. Maybe biscuits, bacon, egg and cheese, a sausage, danish, hash browns too. And for dessert hot apple pies, and sundaes three varieties, a soft-serve cone, three kinds of shakes, and chocolatey chip cookies. And to drink a Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, and orange drink, A Sprite and coffee, decaf too, A lowfat milk, also an orange juice. I love McDonald's, good time great taste, and I get this all at one place...

Garrett Updike said...

Michael stole the words right out of my mouth! We just had a fantastic, home-cooked, McDonald's meal ourselves.

But if you really want to cook something, you could try chili dogs. They are easy, tasty and include bread, meat, dairy (cheese), and vegetable (ketchup and onions)... A well balanced meal!

:)

mandy harline said...

Did you get the books I sent? Hopefully you can find some yummy things to cook....I love, love, love those books for two very different reasons :)

janelle stubbs said...

hi emily! i have a good one- look up chuckwagon chili mac on kraftfoods.com- its super easy and really really good. i use canned chili beans instead of kidney beans in the recipe. i use a ton off of kraft.com.
yes, like i said a while ago i look at your blog.. your little boy is way adorable :)

Kinder said...

i love sweet and sour chicken, it's soooo good.

<3 Robyn :)