Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Busted!
Today I was eating M&Ms and Tyler asked for some. I gave him one and said that, that was all we were going to have. He came in the kitchen a few minutes later and asked for more. I told him that we were done eating M&Ms for the day so he ran off to play with his car. Once he was gone, I opened the jar and grabbed a couple for myself (no judging, I'm pregnant). Tyler ran over and said, "Mommy bite!" I said, "What are you talking about? I don't have any bites?" He replied, "Open mouth" and then proceeded to open his mouth until I showed him that I didn't have anything in my mouth either. What a stinker...nothing gets by that kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha. That's funny. I get busted taking bites of Eliott's food when I think he won't notice/care. But he does. Always. So good to chat with you earlier! Love ya.
Post a Comment